Monday, April 5, 2010

Our stupid (mean) van!!

Today, at about three, our van died! Right in the intersection, of Maple and Tyler. AGAIN!!! It didn't give any hints of dying, it just died and became still. We had to endure about 20 minutes, sitting, and listening, to the stupid meanies behind us honk! We called our wonderful friends, The Case's! They were so very nice as to send their so very nice mother to come and get us kids. We came home and packed, for about 10 minutes. Are mom is leaving for Cincinnati tomorrow morning and she is taking us to Kingman to meet my Grandmother, (on my mothers side)
Good bye for about two days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go, Mom! Urgh that totally stinks about your van, though! Trust me, I know how it feels. Not a good feeling. I can't believe people can be so rude! I mean, seriously, it's not like you intended for your van to break down in the middle of the intersection! Urgh!

    ReplyDelete

This is not a place for negative comments or rude talk. Please be nice when leaving a comment.