Monday, June 14, 2010

IT'S ME!!! (And my Life)

This is me!! ( Well my shadow that is)
Yes, I know what you're all thinking. Yeah! She's back! Our Suffering is over! Well all that is true. I have come home to Kansas from the luxurious Big Cedar Lodge!
Well, since I haven't figured out how to get the pictures from Big Cedar, on my Computer... You'll have to settle with what you'll get.
Here Goes!!!



This is a picture of the sun. Just in-case you couldn't tell. I nearly blinded myself taking this picture for you. And yes, I took this picture with all of you people in mind.
---------------------------------

This is me and my dad. (But mostly my dad)
Well, Considering this is my first time posting
pictures... I'D give me a ten! Or maybe a 5.2 its debatable. As soon as I get more pictures on this blessed machine, you will be the first people in the world to witness the unveiling.

3 comments:

  1. that is so not you that is me......

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE"S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bigmac, Look at the hair. that was the day you cleaned the kiddy pool
    Love,
    SunShine

    ReplyDelete

This is not a place for negative comments or rude talk. Please be nice when leaving a comment.